COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person-to-person contact. Federal authorities and the State of Missouri recommend social distancing to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Contracting COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Use of Ascension Catholic Church Parish facilities and other CYC sanctioned venues or participation in their programs could increase the risk of you or your child contracting COVID-19.
Ascension will follow guidelines as directed by St. Louis County, CYC and the City of Chesterfield.
- All athletes and coaches MUST complete the self-screening process prior to participating each day.
- Masks Required (see details by activity below)
- Players need to remain socially distanced at all times
- Practice good hygenie. Wash hands often or use hand sanitizer
COVID-19 Screening Questions All responses to the following questions should be “yes” or “no”:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea?
- Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 OR anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test? If you answer “yes” to any of the above questions, you should not attend, participate in or officiate any CYC games or practices.